Another barking mad sentence

Do our magistrates ever live in the real world. Someone lobs a tangerine and gets a huge court case, and all the expense, and gets banned from matches for 3 years

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-wednesday-fan-banned-from-matches-for-three-years-1-7096724

Yet serious criminals get piddling sentences handed to them. I just wish our magistrates had some common sense and guidlines for sentencing.

Do our magistrates ever live in the real world. Someone lobs a tangerine and gets a huge court case, and all the expense, and gets banned from matches for 3 years

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-wednesday-fan-banned-from-matches-for-three-years-1-7096724

Yet serious criminals get piddling sentences handed to them. I just wish our magistrates had some common sense and guidlines for sentencing.

What "sentence". He has not been put in jail. He is not on a community service. He is not walking around with a tag.

Boo hoo he has been ordered to pay a couple of hundred quid fine. Boo hoo, he has been banned from attending football matches.

GOOD. If this 29 year old civil servant wants to behave like a thug damn right they should be banned.

Perhaps they will learn to grow up over the next three years.

Magistrates made a perfectly good decision in my opinion.

Shouldn't have done it - simple as. Deserved to be banned.

He must bear the fruit of his actions since the Peelers caught him.

I assume you'd be ok with a tangerine hurled at your face?

What a lovely example he set for any children watching.

Personally, i think he got off lightly considering he didn't actually get 'sentenced'.

Boo hoo he has been ordered to pay a couple of hundred quid fine. GOOD.

Must he pay it all in full straight away or can he pay in segments?

I don't know why the focus is only on him, after all it takes two to Tango!

As the Judge pointed out...

“If that fruit had landed amongst opposing fans it had potential for them to respond badly and react and a whole load of consequences could have occurred."

Either you're trolling,or you have the same level of foresight as the moronic fan.

3 years ban from football?....oh boohoo,how will he ever cope:hihi:

Takes the pith........
Pipped to the post!