Cost of cremation/disposal pet rabbit

My pet rabbit Caramel has died today :( we were treating her for an abscess but it must've been further along than the vet had thought. Caramel was a lovely little lionhead we got from Sheffield Pets Forum dome years ago and successfully bonded with another 'rescue' rabbit, a Jack. Poor Jack is so lost without his friend so now we have to start again getting him used to another girl or two..

Meanwhile, just wondering how much it's likely to cost to have Caramel cremated if I take her to our vets, any clues, fellow bunny owners? I'm running out of available garden to bury her in..

I can't help with regards to your question but just wanted tto say how sorry I am to hear about Caramel. RIP little girl :(

Thank you all. I'm just so shocked at how quickly she went, but it's probably for the best because I would hate to imagine her being in pain and lingering. Such a sweet little girl, she really came out of her shell after we got Jack to keep her company and I feel so sorry for him today - his little buddy has gone :( Paws crossed I've found a coule of new girlfriends and should get them soon. Sleep well little Caramel x

We used "Pets at peace" last week for our dog and Brian who runs it was very good.

01427 873794.