Yewlands tech college

Need some advice my daughter goes to yewlands technology collage shes 14 goin to be starting work exsperience in march but her school has put her on a placement in a e-fag shop can that be right even though sges 14

Need some advice my daughter goes to yewlands technology collage shes 14 goin to be starting work exsperience in march but her school has put her on a placement in a e-fag shop can that be right even though sges 14

There are people on here who can give you sound advice.

My daughter is 15. She has been working sat/sun for a well known hotel since she was 13. She got the job through family and it has been the best thing for her gaining a lot of life experience. She starts college in September (I think?) to get the grades she needs to do dentistry.

She too was told by the school that she would have to do work experience.:huh: However, they agreed she could work (whilst attending school) with kids from the lower forms. My daughter gets paid a fair wage, and her hours are all above board. Only thing I would be wary of is kids getting exploited by some companies.

Oh! I'm an old Yewlands school veteran. Happy times for me there.

Thankyou fot that ill get strsight onto it

To be fair to the school it looks like they see you're daughter as a Young dependable lady that can do any job that is be put her way..