Little girl writes to Nestle

Did you see this story in the Telegraph about the young pedant who wrote to Nestle?

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/sheffield-girl-writes-to-nestle-after-finding-spelling-mistake-on-smarties-packet-1-7091178

Has anyone ever written to a big company with a complaint and got a load of free stuff or just the odd voucher? :)

Pedant?

From what I can see she made a pretty good point.

Pedant?

From what I can see she made a pretty good point.

Ha as a terrible speller I think I may just be bitter.

Although as a serious point it does feel that there are fewer people that encourage people to write freely and creatively and more people ready to pick up on grammatical errors. Might just be my perception. Obviously I am not lumping said small girl into this group however.

Ha as a terrible speller I think I may just be bitter.

Although as a serious point it does feel that there are fewer people that encourage people to write freely and creatively and more people ready to pick up on grammatical errors. Might just be my perception. Obviously I am not lumping said small girl into this group however.

If she was a pedant that would in no way conceal Nestle's unethical impropriety. If only spelling was their failure. Maybe the mother shouldn't buy junk from a junk company in future. Storm in a teacup by comparison.

I love the opening sentence, with spelling error, by the luminous lights at the Telegraph.