Best way travelling to Brentford, London?

Can anyone advise the quickest and most cost effective way to travel down from Sheffield to Brentford? I do not really want to drive in London but train connections require you to change at Lonon St Pancras, then with tube to Vauxhall.

Is there any park and ride near London? I need to be in Brentford for Monday am so not sure if to go down on Sunday. Any help please?

Address of where you are heading in Brentford.?

What time do you need to be there?

First glance, the trains 2hours.5 mins to London.

At St.Pancras, just walk into St.Pancras/kings Cross tube station.Get the Piccadilly line west,and 40 mins later get of at Boston Manor, its less than a half mile from the Brentford underground station.no changes.

Quick search on travel app,gives car or train then tube same travel time bar a few mins.

Megabus will cost you maybe 3 hours longer on travel time,but its £8.50 each way,plus a 1 day tube card is about £12.

Megatrain have some train tickets at £22 each way,limited times though.

Edited by butlers

Apart from Orient, they are historically the worst professional football team in London. Sorry but I have no idea how to get there.

Guest sibon
Address of where you are heading in Brentford.?

What time do you need to be there?

First glance, the trains 2hours.5 mins to London.

At St.Pancras, just walk into St.Pancras/kings Cross tube station.Get the Piccadilly line west,and 40 mins later get of at Boston Manor, its less than a half mile from the Brentford underground station.no changes.

This is probably the easiest way.

The drive isn't too bad either. M1, M25 anticlockwise, M4 will get you very close.