Les Mills classes in Sheffield?

Hi folks

Just an enquiry if anyone knows any gyms in Sheffield that do Les Mills classes like Bodypump, Bodyattack, Bodycombat, CX Works etc.

My wife and I are currently members at SIV and although the instructors are all brilliant, lovely and friendly, the management and organisation above them is a joke and it's starting to spoil our enjoyment of the gym.

If anyone has any information on gyms that regularly teach these classes I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks guys n gals. :)

Hi,

Places Gym at Crystal Peaks do Les Mills classes. You have to be a member to do the classes though, you can't just attend.

PureGym do Les Mills classes I believe.

Hi,

Places Gym at Crystal Peaks do Les Mills classes. You have to be a member to do the classes though, you can't just attend.

Places for People are taking over Graves Tennis and Leisure Centre from April so hopefully they will be doing Les Mills classes there. As the OP is an SIV member, he should have the option of transferring membership.

I know it's not in Sheffield but imotion gym in Rotherham do les mills classes