Wall mount a TV

Hey guys what are the best wall anchors to buy as when I have drilled the wall I have gone about 25-30mm and then its gone into what maybe the cavity then into brick again. I have tried the bolts and rawl plugs that came with the mount kit but am not happy they will hold it and am thinking that it may be cinder block?

Anyway I have decided I am going to use wall anchors inside the hole for extra strength and just wondered if anyone could recommend any I can purchase on my way home tonight please?

This is on a side wall of my house in my bedroom not a studwall etc.

Thanks

These came in my kit but also came with rawl plugs so I thought they had to be used too. Guess not. Thanks for the reply. When I was drilling the dust is black so im guessing cinder block?

Doesn't say cinder block on what it can be used for so im not sure on those.

Wonder if the wall is dry lined with plasterboard?

You may have 12mm plasterboard,then 10/20 mm adhesive then brick or blockwork.

Even for a small tv I'd want at least 50mm into the wall.

Depends on the house, I think our partition walls are pot.

There are no blocks that thin so it has to be some kind of stud wall or 'dotted and dabbed'

You can either:

1 drill the brick you mention and use longer screws (or if I was doing this I would use a long concrete fixing (which are superb on brick) - they do not need plugs - you drill the brick and the fixing screws directly into it. http://www.screwfix.com/p/multi-fix-gold-flat-countersunk-t30-recess-concrete-screw-7-5-x-100mm-pk100/98755)

2 Use a toggle fixing which you push through the first hole and then opens out in the cavity http://www.screwfix.com/p/rawlplug-spring-toggles-m3-x-50mm-pack-of-20/44319