Hands Off Our Nigel

He needs it. He's been your best head coach, for 20 years... it would be disgraceful if you sacked him now.

Considering what he has had to work with , he has done a great job, pressure is probably on him a bit more now, well it will be next season.

Considering what he has had to work with , he has done a great job, pressure is probably on him a bit more now, well it will be next season.

Yes true Gazza... I think the whole club and fans now, have really high expectations. You'll either go up this season or next. I get the feeling this new owner means business.

So do I Jon - that is why I am quietly chuffed now.

I do hope SG is given plenty of time to see if he can do it - he has earned it imho.

So do I Jon - that is why I am quietly chuffed now.

I do hope SG is given plenty of time to see if he can do it - he has earned it imho.

Personally I hope they replace him, as I have a major problem with him as a Wednesday manager.

I can't find anything to dislike about him.

Comes across as a decent bloke, talks sense and seems pretty good at his job.

Absolutely rubbish from a Blades point of view, I had similar problems with Paul Sturrock, Terry Yorath and Alan Irvine.

I miss Bison head Laws, Delusional Megson and Dave Moans. :(

I'm hoping you set on Billy Davis or Paulo De Canio. :)

Don't want Gray to lose his job though, he's too nice, like him to go back to his previous position where I heard he was pretty good.

Personally I hope they replace him, as I have a major problem with him as a Wednesday manager.

I can't find anything to dislike about him.

Comes across as a decent bloke, talks sense and seems pretty good at his job.

Absolutely rubbish from a Blades point of view, I had similar problems with Paul Sturrock, Terry Yorath and Alan Irvine.

I miss Bison head Laws, Delusional Megson and Dave Moans. :(

I'm hoping you set on Billy Davis or Paulo De Canio. :)

Don't want Gray to lose his job though, he's too nice, like him to go back to his previous position where I heard he was pretty good.

If we take megson back, then you have to take Blackwell back.:) but I would accept Robson.

If we take megson back, then you have to take Blackwell back.:) but I would accept Robson.

No way Jose, I wouldn't take Warnock back. never mind chuffin Blackwell.

Robson has loads of contacts in Thailand and I was kind of hoping he might end up with you! :hihi:

No way Jose, I wouldn't take Warnock back. never mind chuffin Blackwell.

Robson has loads of contacts in Thailand and I was kind of hoping he might end up with you! :hihi:

If Robson has that many contacts in Thailand then...,............

Forest have sacked Stuart Pearce. Hope they don't make a move for Nigel Clough. We cannot afford to lose a great asset like NC.

Don't think Forest will pinch NC off you,they're already a mid table championship side and that's all Clough achieved with Derby.

No, just no.