Male guinea pig needs a loving home*sold*

My son's guinea pig (Bilbo) 2yrs

needs a new loving home, I will only allow him to go to someone that can love him as we have, and hoping someone that knows about taking care of them.

we love him dearly, but my eldest son is struggling to look after him, as he is at college and then trying to job search aswell, hoping to start work in the summer after college is finished.

I am the one left to help look after him, although this is ok with me to clean and feed, i cannot catch me and sit and brush or stroke him as my little girl want let me.

please Bilbo needs more loving than what hes currently getting

please only reply if you can give him this

Bilbo is free to a good home only

but if you are wanting all the accessories cage, house, bowl, bottle, sawdust, hay, food, brush, disinfectant, nail clippers (£30)

i have photos of Bilbo that i can send on request

collection or visit him (to make sure he's right for you) Maltby

Could you please look in the stickies at the top and copy in the rehoming template for small animals, please fill this out for Bilbo, I hope that he gets a lovely home :)

He already has found a lovely home, my friends daughter took him, and i know he's gonna be well looked after as she as another 4

but i do have the cage, bedding and all other accessories available, just cleaning out the large indoor cage

He already has found a lovely home, my friends daughter took him, and i know he's gonna be well looked after as she as another 4

but i do have the cage, bedding and all other accessories available, just cleaning out the large indoor cage

Thats great news :) you need to put the cage in the pet part of the classifieds.

i will be doing that now Bilbo gone, and cage all scrubbed out ready to go

thank you

also how do i close this post

I'll close it for you. Glad he found a good home :)