You Too Can Heal (Hands On Spiritual Healing)

The Aetherius Society

Saturday, 7th March 2015: 9am–6pm

One-day workshop with Trish Simmons

£60/£40

There are limited places on this workshop

Please send a 50% deposit to secure your place

This is a one-day enjoyable interactive workshop based on the highly acclaimed King Technique. Devised by a true yogic master, this technique is a safe and easy-to-learn spiritual practice for developing psychic and intuitive abilities, which will teach you to have faith in your own ability to help others. Spiritual Healing is not the gift of the few – it is something all of us can learn and develop. The price includes a copy of The Magic of Healing by Richard Lawrence, (usually £9.99), which is essential prior study.

As a dedicated student of the renowned Master of Yoga and advanced Spiritual Teacher, the late Dr. George King, Trish has used her experience as a healer of over 35 years to teach many students successful spiritual techniques of self-development, and healing, as devised by Dr. King.

350 Sheffield Road, Birdwell, Barnsley S70 5TU

01226 744659

diane@nukb.net

http://www.aetherius.org

Please note: All our presenters believe passionately in the spiritual techniques they teach, and have been practising them for many years. However, it should be noted that the results of these techniques vary and cannot be guaranteed.

That's an expensive workshop compared with several others out there especially considering the vagueries of the advert- just another *name* that we haven't heard of.... hell you can get a level 1 reiki attunement for that price. Looking at the website it's suspiciously similar to scientology in it's origins and doing a bit of research...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society

however just type aetherius society into google and look at what comes up.

Don't get me wrong, I actually think there's a big place for healing both western and eastern traditions, what I have a problem with is are the amount of people who come along with grandiose claims.

Anyone who is interested in learning such things just needs to do their research:

check out the institute/society/school carrying out the teaching - are they registered with any overseeing boards (BCTC (British complimentary therapy association) or BCMA (British complimentary medicine association for example)) (not necessary, however those who are will have been vetted to ensure they're not a random cult etc)

Check out any *names* mentioned - who are they, what's their precedence? what makes them special? Sticking with the reiki example generally you'll hear different names mentioned which are usually the founders of the style or it's variation

what can you expect from the course - is it well outlined? Will you receive a completion certificate? is it just the first of several? these things should all be listed as a part of the course outline.

Once you've done that, if it's still for you - go for it!

And before I'm asked why I feel so strongly about this (because I do) it's because there are so many scams out there that will just try and fleece money - I co-run a shamanic school, part of which is our drumming group - for what we do in our monthly sessions for £3.50, there are people charging upwards of £20 even £40 a time to inflict *their* way of doing things (often not relevant to anyone else as they only look at native american worldview, which is hardly relevant to UK 2010) which is the reason we set up the shamanic school because after a lot of experience, a lot of this stuff can be shown and explained but not taught.

I have some magic beans you can have for a tenner.

They heal stuff.

PM me.

Guest sibon
I have some magic beans you can have for a tenner.

They heal stuff.

PM me.

Do the results of the magic beans vary?

Can they be guaranteed?

Do the results of the magic beans vary?

Can they be guaranteed?

They're magic. What else do you need to know?

Oh, look, I'll take a cow for them. Ok?

It is always good to check out who you are dealing with, so do go to our website, http://www.aetherius.org There you will find details of the King Technique of healing, devised by western Master of Yoga, Dr George King and set out in his book "You Too Can Heal" published in 1976.

This one course is all you need, if you wish, like us to give healing free to family, friends, animals and to the world (See also 12blessings.org).

---------- Post added 02-02-2015 at 21:31 ----------

That's an expensive workshop compared with several others out there especially considering the vagueries of the advert- just another *name* that we haven't heard of.... hell you can get a level 1 reiki attunement for that price. Looking at the website it's suspiciously similar to scientology in it's origins and doing a bit of research...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society

however just type aetherius society into google and look at what comes up.

Don't get me wrong, I actually think there's a big place for healing both western and eastern traditions, what I have a problem with is are the amount of people who come along with grandiose claims.

Anyone who is interested in learning such things just needs to do their research:

check out the institute/society/school carrying out the teaching - are they registered with any overseeing boards (BCTC (British complimentary therapy association) or BCMA (British complimentary medicine association for example)) (not necessary, however those who are will have been vetted to ensure they're not a random cult etc)

Check out any *names* mentioned - who are they, what's their precedence? what makes them special? Sticking with the reiki example generally you'll hear different names mentioned which are usually the founders of the style or it's variation

what can you expect from the course - is it well outlined? Will you receive a completion certificate? is it just the first of several? these things should all be listed as a part of the course outline.

Once you've done that, if it's still for you - go for it!

And before I'm asked why I feel so strongly about this (because I do) it's because there are so many scams out there that will just try and fleece money - I co-run a shamanic school, part of which is our drumming group - for what we do in our monthly sessions for £3.50, there are people charging upwards of £20 even £40 a time to inflict *their* way of doing things (often not relevant to anyone else as they only look at native american worldview, which is hardly relevant to UK 2010) which is the reason we set up the shamanic school because after a lot of experience, a lot of this stuff can be shown and explained but not taught.

It is always good to check out who you are dealing with, so do go to our website, http://www.aetherius.org There you will find details of The King Technique of healing, devised by Western Master of Yoga, Dr. George King and set out in his book "You Too Can Heal" published in 1976.

This one course is all you need, if you wish, like us, to give healing free to family, friends, animals and to the world (see also 12blesseings.org).