How much is a pint when you see the Steelers?

Tonight for the first time in 20 years I am off to see The Steelers. I have visions of £6 for a 440ML cup of beer though. Anyone know what the drinks prices in there are nowadays? ( I think its cheaper for sports than at gigs?)

Thats not too bad if it is - I want to enjoy it as I loved the steelers as a kid but being ripped off completely just ruins a night for me

It's nothing like as entertaining as it was back then, the quality of hockey has gone downhill and as for the beer, flat and tasteless at £4 a cup !

ur better of buying ur drinks b4 u go into the arena as it is very expensive i no i work there and i dont get any discounts at all. if memory serves me correct it bouts a fiver a pint.

Just a reminder that posting in text speak is against forum rules.

One reason for this is we have a number of visually impaired members that use reading software to access the forum, and this cannot understand text speak/abbreviations etc.

Thank you.

We have a pair of VIP tickets for the Sheffield Steelers’ game vs. Cardiff Devils on March 11th up for grabs in a silent auction!

The highest bidder will get to watch the game from a VIP box and meet the players afterwards in the players’ lounge!

To be in with a chance of this VIP experience – simply email your bid for the pair of tickets to [email protected] – happy bidding! http://cavcare.org.uk/news/love-ice-hockey-be-our-guest/

Closes March 1st

Edited by Victoria1867