Anyone been to crack the code escape room?

I've been to one in Eindhoven with my brother, a team of five in a room inspired by Breaking Bad. Incredibly good fun, it took us 49.15 and the record was at 48.23 so pretty good effort as well. I will definitely be trying a few around the city even though I got my huge frame stuck in the secret door in Eindhoven...

Another vote for The Great Escape Game on Sydney Street, just down the road from Curry's in the city centre. They've a choice of four rooms with the Homicide Room and Alcatraz being the most atmospheric.

Maybe better to avoid the Wormhole though if you get migraines.

Another vote for The Great Escape Game on Sydney Street, just down the road from Curry's in the city centre. They've a choice of four rooms with the Homicide Room and Alcatraz being the most atmospheric.

Maybe better to avoid the Wormhole though if you get migraines.

I've been with a bunch of friends. I really enjoyed it. Its brilliant.

Never heard of the concept, but it sounds like fun.

However, as a person, patience is not my forte. Are you able to bale out before solving the puzzles if you've had enough?

Well worth trying did one in Manchester great fun!!

Is the one in Sydney Street very expensive? How many people can go together?

I went to the one opposite The Rutland, did enjoy it and great concept but justa little off the mark.

There was a trick involving lasers and the batteries had gone, some stuff held up with blu-tac. was great fun but rather difficult when it didnt all work, a much more polished product would have been brilliant. Saying all that i did enjoy it

mention of a Zombie run earlier - cannot reccomend enough that was fantastic, terrifying and full of brown trouser moments!

I was watching that episode of big bang theory where they get locked in a room and have to escape. Ended up having a look round too see if there were any activities like that round here. Has anyone been to the great escape one and if so care to offer any opinions? The ones in Florida look pretty cool!

cheers x

I was watching that episode of big bang theory where they get locked in a room and have to escape. Ended up having a look round too see if there were any activities like that round here. Has anyone been to the great escape one and if so care to offer any opinions? The ones in Florida look pretty cool!

cheers x

I went this week, as the above comment says things are a bit held together with blu-tac (our much needed torch hardly worked) but it was still very enjoyable, quite difficult as well.

Another vote for the Great Escape Game. I've done Alcatraz, Homicide and some friends did the Wormhole. No one tries to scare you it's just like Crystal Maze. How much it costs depends on how many go but I think it works out at around £15 each. Money well spent and you'll be talking about it for hours after :)