Classic car events

Looking forward to the new season of Classic car events, hopefully my 1954 4 door splitscreen moggy will be ready to show but it takes an age to carry out a total restoration. It started badly, I bought it April 2014, moggy went to be shotblasted in May. What should have been a 3 day job took almost 3 months. I went to a unit just off the Dronfield by pass.and had to endure a plethora of excuses. After 5 months of welding it is now in the paintshop. The brakes and suspension have been renewed. Engine and gearbox have to be rebuilt and then we have the interior trim. GOSH perhaps Iam being a touch ambitious preparing for this years events maybe 2030 but seriously what do you all think will I make it or not.

If you set a goal you will finish in time. I am looking forward to this years shows so will see yours if all goes to plan :cool:

Having just finished (almost) my own restoration I know what a great feeling it is.

I'm not into showing, but love looking at all makes of classic car.

Good luck! Pretty much every time I've tried doing anything myself on my car I've made it worse rather than better so I have huge respect for people who restore their cars themselves. I'll keep an eye out for you & give you the traditional Moggy-2-Moggy wave if I see you ;)

don't forget our classic vehicle show august 9th at lowedges,free entry and lots to see and do,including a huge re-enactment area with ww1,ww2,american civil war plus theres escafeld medieval and knights in battle and much more by eventplanners who used to do the Sheffield fayre in Norfolk park,plus funfair,farmers market,dog show,dog agility,small steam engines its great for everyone thanks

im just restoring a 1972 wolsley 1300 does anyone else have one on here

another fun day event Sunday June 28th in Firth park if you or your club members fancy it, we have a number of classic and cherished cars booked in.

mail for a free space,

https://www.facebook.com/firthparksu...homepage_panel

http://firthparkfestival.blogspot.co.uk/

firthparkfestival@googlemail.com

book for lowedges classic vehicle show,cars,buses,vans,lorrys and 3 wheeler and bikes,

cash prizes ,free entry,average over last 3 years 200 on show,we also like different and unusual and vehicle groups,free rossettes to all entrys,see us on face book lowedges gigantic festival or under Sheffield forum events,one of southyorkshires largest events sun aug 9th,camping area if you wish free,with night security,to book email Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk please note we pay for popping engine and small steam displays,book now

Just a reminder about the ClunRun and Clowne Motor Show which both take place on the 12 th July

Full details of the Tour and entry forms etc are on the Clowne Motor Club website at http://www.clownemotorclub.org.uk

The ClunRun Classic tour entries have to close on the 26th June as I have printing and caterers to sort out, so if you want to join the tour you need to get your entries in soon. Don't forget that the £25 entry fee includes lunch for 2 people and access to our half way halt at the South Yorkshire Air Museum at Doncaster.

The Motor Show which is held at the Clowne Community Centre S43 4PL runs from 1:00 to 5:00 and is free to enter. You can pre book or just turn up on the day and stop for as long as you like.

Hope to see you there

lowedges classic vehicle car,bike,van,buses ect has 200 booked in ,but due to having a huge field still taking bookings,book now its free and you could also win cash prizes

plus every car gets a free rosette ,plus of course theres so much more set out over several acres thanks

Just a reminder about the ClunRun and Clowne Motor Show which both take place on the 12 th July

Full details of the Tour and entry forms etc are on the Clowne Motor Club website at http://www.clownemotorclub.org.uk

The ClunRun Classic tour entries have to close on the 26th June as I have printing and caterers to sort out, so if you want to join the tour you need to get your entries in soon. Don't forget that the £25 entry fee includes lunch for 2 people and access to our half way halt at the South Yorkshire Air Museum at Doncaster.

The Motor Show which is held at the Clowne Community Centre S43 4PL runs from 1:00 to 5:00 and is free to enter. You can pre book or just turn up on the day and stop for as long as you like.

Hope to see you there

Hi Clun Run

Is the show on again this year?, Enjoyed it last year :thumbsup:

Cheers, Biggsy :)

JUst found it!!

Sunday, 3rd July!!