Last meal you would have.

I would have fish and chips from Woodseats Fisheries, a cheese and tomato pizza from Pizza Hut and a packet of salt and vinegar MCcoys. I'm a savoury girl :D

Pussy - - - as served in the best asian restaurants (In Thailand)

I once asked a fellar at work this EXACT same question.

I told him he could choose from any food from any corner of the globe,regardless of how exotic it might be,flavoured by the most aromatic and mouth watering of spices,and washed down with any spirit or liquor he could desire.

He looked puzzled for a moment,deep in concentration,then with a flash of inspiration he said,with complete sincerity "Well,id start with a pot-noodle....."

You really couldnt write it,could you?:hihi:

Encheladas, quesadillas, burritos, and not have to worry about indigestion, followed by a nice post execution fart in the faces of my killers

A huge Maine lobster tail or two, served with drawn butter. For dessert, I'll have one more lobster tail.

If it was before the electric chair then 6 coconuts, figs and a pint of prune juice. Give the bas****s something to clean up.

If not, then cockles drenched in vinegar and pepper for starters, steak and kidney pie, chips and beans with 3 bottles of Newcastle Brown.

Death row meal would be onion bhajis, veggie fajitas, a huge creme brulee. Washed down with a bottle of montepulciano.

S*d the calories and the mess after.

If it was before the electric chair then 6 coconuts, figs and a pint of prune juice. Give the bas****s something to clean up.

If not, then cockles drenched in vinegar and pepper for starters, steak and kidney pie, chips and beans with 3 bottles of Newcastle Brown.

Hmmm. Latter meal sounds pretty messy, too. Newcastle Brown can cause problems ... even without a visit to Old Sparky.

"Well,id start with a pot-noodle....."

Beeeyak! That's air-raid food! Sheesh :suspect:

I'd have the most divine Swiss cheese fondue with the crustiest baguette you could find, with a fine French red wine, a nice Bourguinon would be perfect.

Then rose petal sorbet, and poor man's coffee... :hihi:

Beeeyak! That's air-raid food! Sheesh :suspect:

Dont you think people in an air-raid are suffering enough?:hihi:

If you were going to die, would you be bothered to bake 'herbs' into cookies? I'd just trough it raw! :hihi: