Blue bins - now for card only?

I think our blue boxes have been taken as well as we put them out yesterday and they had gone when we got home? But we didn't get a note on our blue bin so what do we do with all?

Perhaps they blew away.

The blue boxes make good sledges! :)

We haven't been mixing the recycling, the contents are still there and all perfectly acceptable according to the notice leaflet received from Veolia, with the 2015 collection timetable. All of the houses around here have had blue boxes removed and card only notices stuck onto them.

After a morning of toddler wrangling I've managed to phone them! Veolia have no idea why the whole street have had bins stickered, apparently those stickers arent supposed to be in use. They have arranged for a new box to be delivered, and for bin to be emptied tomorrow. I'll have to update my neighbours so they can get their own replacement boxes. Very strange...

It seems that is a question only the recycling faries know the answer to, Jeffrey.

After a morning of toddler wrangling I've managed to phone them! Veolia have no idea why the whole street have had bins stickered, apparently those stickers arent supposed to be in use. They have arranged for a new box to be delivered, and for bin to be emptied tomorrow. I'll have to update my neighbours so they can get their own replacement boxes. Very strange...

A rogue bin agent.... Odd.

lol some neighbour has got probably hundreds of blue boxes in there garden and are on holiday.