New aldi at aston

Hi dose eney body no when they starting to build the aldi at Aston or is I not happen now.I can remember apperception form been posted in Aston hope it is sone be coz the co-op is a over priced really.

Hi dose eney body no when they starting to build the aldi at Aston or is I not happen now.I can remember apperception form been posted in Aston hope it is sone be coz the co-op is a over priced really.

Translation anybody?:huh::confused::thumbsup:

The first planning app was passed, as was a further application to vary the opening hours till 10pm

Last i heard, they were going to start building it later in the year to open in 2016

Stay away from Aston if they all communicate like that :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I understood the post and cant spell hope you feel big to belittle some one who cant spell

Thanks but people don't bother me about my spelling iam 33and got a good job so not stopped me up to now lol

I understood the post and cant spell hope you feel big to belittle some one who cant spell[/

Chill out baza1 just joking no belittlement intended its not in my nature,I apologize most profoundly for any offense caused!

Stay away from Aston if they all communicate like that :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Haaaaaaaaa