Wanting to start a small beginner guitar group

Im looking to start a small guitar group. im a beginner and currently have lessons every week. i can knock out a couple of tunes.lol

anyway lessons are expensive and learning alone can be boring. if anyone is interested in getting a small group together once or twice a week to maybe have a bit of a jam and learn from each other and maybe have a bit of fun at the same time. im in the s5 area .

Im up for a jam pal if you want i play rhythm guitar

Hi MiniMilk and Mike,

I'm a guitar teacher and two of my pupils are currently looking for some more people to do this with. I've been trying to start a group learning session at the studio for a while- I'd like to be able to get 4 or 5 guitar learners together once a fortnight for an hour or two to play some simple blues, rock and Bob Dylan type stuff. Perhaps I could contribute something helpful and you can all come and play at my studio in Shalesmoore? There's plenty of space and no neighbours! I'd charge £3 each per session for use of the space and if I can help or teach you anything while you're here I will of course. Free tea and coffee. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Nye (07722088131)

Cool . mike pm me your number and we can set something up. The studio idea sounds great . I will contact u shortly .

Wicked! Glad to see some interest in jamming, I have been wanting to have more studio jam time for ages! Once we know what we're doing I'll stick it on my website, facebook, listings pages etc and see if we can get some more people involved.

Nye

Let me know if this is a go. Been playing for about 18 months so not really 'beginner' but I've not picked up the guitar in a while and so will probably bloody play like one :-) Group sessions with fellow beginners sounds like fun.

TheReplicant nye and I are meeting up tomorrow to try and get this up and running. Pm me your number and I'm sure we can accommodate .

I'm interested as well. Count me in. Not brilliant but not exactly a beginner either. I'm looking for something which will, hopefully, move my playing along.

Chris

Hi I'm interested in getting together with felloe guitarists, give me a call, cheers, Graham 07876564252

Hi all, I'm interested in this too. I'm a novice. PM me! Thanks. Ben.

Let me know if this is a go. Been playing for about 18 months so not really 'beginner' but I've not picked up the guitar in a while and so will probably bloody play like one :-) Group sessions with fellow beginners sounds like fun.

Hi, same here, im interested as well..

Hello all

There is now a guitar jam group running (though Minimilk and The Replicant don't come!) which is every other Tuesday from 7pm. The next one will be the 24th of March. If you'd like to attend please let me know by calling 07722088131.

Thanks!