Hardstyle/Hardcore Gabber

Hi.Do anyone know of any party/pub where can I meet hardstyle/more likely Hardcore Gabber DJ??Thanks...

Edited by weex1

What on ea th is a hardstyle or hardcore gabber person?

Get on Facebook and search for Room 303 and Off Me Nut, you should be able to find the right sort of people there – or they'll know where to go.

Hi.Thank for your replies.I am just looking for party/pub in Sheffield.Couldnt find anything.

I,d be looking more Birmingham way...

Thanks.&)Got 1 m8 there,will ask.him.

There's probably the odd night on down the Wicker Arches, possibly in the small room at Plug too.

Uprising used to be the main hardcore night in Sheffield - not sure what they're up to these days.

As AgentGypo says - look out for/google/search on facebook for Room 303 and Off Me Nut who play a bit of the more uptempo/harder stuff

Uprising and such types of music operates in the Doncaster Scunthorpe area,s.... Mc nattz still does nights along with the other old Skool dj,s

---------- Post added 29-01-2015 at 22:35 ----------

Pleasure dome in Skegness hold big events too

The gabber scene isn't particularly big in the UK unfortunately. What is there seems to be more Happy Hardcore than the proper stuff.

I know that Angerfist goes to Bristol quite often for gigs so presumably there is a scene there, I have also been surprised a few times in the Corp in the upstairs room where some Gabber was played as part of an industrial EDM set.

Angerfist says,this half-year,they only play in Glasgow.