We have so much to be grateful for here

The section under the picture of the $20, about spending is confusing.

It mentions Botswana twice:-

This year, the government has allocated $301 million to the health sector for a country of 13,5 million. This is to say that the government intends to spend on average just over $22 on an individual this year. Compare this with $650 for South Africa, $90 Botswana, $390 Botswana and $200 Angola.

These countries are all close allies supposedly ! The lady who shared the original article is guinuine in what's been said one of those countries I am sure shod be Zambia a

Edited by teeny

They wanted Ol Whitey out. They got what they wanted and what they deserve. If they are that unhappy then revolt. Do something for once.

Edited by Bill Plant

Plant by name, plant by nature.

Phanerothyme by name, Plank by nature.

Eloquently done sir.

And on that note i bid you all a goodnight :)

Since when did Zimbabwe start using US currency? There a 20 dollar bill shown in the link

Early 2009. Inflation hit 80 billion percent a year in 2008 and they just started using dollars, rand, euro and sterling instead. Easiest way to stop inflation like that is to abandon the currency.

Early 2009. Inflation hit 80 billion percent a year in 2008 and they just started using dollars, rand, euro and sterling instead. Easiest way to stop inflation like that is to abandon the currency.

They need to abandon Mugabe also

They need to abandon Mugabe also

The voting is rigged ! Even deceased people vote ! Squatter camps are frog marched to vote and forced into voting for Mugabe ! I know I have seen it !

I'm also told now that Mugabe has decreed that ANY remaining white owned farms (which isn't many) are being confiscated....The bloke is clearly deranged and needs ousting!

I'm also told now that Mugabe has decreed that ANY remaining white owned farms (which isn't many) are being confiscated....The bloke is clearly deranged and needs ousting!

It's very true he has and his government is really falling apart and even turning itself .

---------- Post added 30-01-2015 at 10:41 ----------

http://www.thezimbabwean.co/politics/political-parties/74712/i-am-leaving-zimbabwe-disappointed.html this interesting too