The Pindle mosborough

Is there anyone on here that can tell me about an alley way in Mosborough called the Pindle. Im not 100% sure if that's its name or a nickname. Someone mentioned it to me in passing convo and I cant seem to find anything on it. I was told it was on station road and that's all iv got. Any information would be appreciated.

Sounds like the long narrow alley, friends and I would go down after a good session in the local pubs. Pretty spooky at night. Can't quite remember where it's situated though???

Is this the one just past modborough hall?

Yeah I was told it was about 5 mins walk away. To be totally honest the person that gave me the information is about as useful as a sherbet umbrella.

Is this the one just past modborough hall?

I think it is....

I just need to know something its near like a pub or something. How hard can it be to find a narrow alley. :P

Heading from Mosborough to Eckington, go past mosborough hall on your left and Kelgate / Elmwood on your right. There is a path that leads to South street (The Alma Pub).

We always called in the Pingle.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Best+Western+PLUS+Mosborough+Hall+Hotel/@53.3201327,-1.3584981,19z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48799c5b94736531:0xba1dadbc71a6ec8

Hi heading from Mosborough to Eckington go past Mosborough hall on the left, just after the Kelgate estate on your right the Pindle is about 100 yards past it if you get too the Hallside estate you have gone past it.

sorry convert beat me to it.

Edited by blue9iron

I had many a happy night down there when the Shambles Pub used to be open next door to it !

I think its actually called the Pingle, but might be wrong. I have lived in Mosborough many years, and heard it said often, but don't know exactly where it is (don't live in Mosborough now)

I think its actually called the Pingle, but might be wrong. I have lived in Mosborough many years, and heard it said often, but don't know exactly where it is (don't live in Mosborough now)

It is the pingle pal. It's here :-

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.320281,-1.357444,3a,75y,270h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sCfT_fCMzKAbAJBolcig0oA!2e0

Here is the other end - just past the blue bin, to the left.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.320037,-1.361618,3a,75y,109.71h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1szVx41m_6pPTc4qg0PeOB2A!2e0