Band practice room/space needed

Sheffield Band needing a practice room in sheffield asap! preferably city centre but not essential.

I would recommend Ida Red for rehearsal rooms. They've just opened and I went to have a look around last week. Nice clean rooms; air conditioned, heated... Something of a luxury when compared to other places I've been.

They are based on carlisle street which isn't too far from the city centre.

You can call them on 07527 963 781 or email [email protected]

We currently have a room free. Message me if interested. Just into Attercliffe, short walk from Park Square.

Richard

We currently have a room free. Message me if interested. Just into Attercliffe, short walk from Park Square.

Richard

Long shot here Richard but I don't suppose you still have a room do you? Could you message me [email protected] if so!

Bump

I'm a solo musician looking for a room I can rent on a monthly basis, have my own key, can leave stuff set up - that kind of thing. If anyone has a room/has space in a room they'd be happy to share please get in touch!

Hi I am looking for a practice room to rent for a band must be 24 hour access with secure storage and parking, also must have elctric if anyone has anything could they please PM me

My band has a room available for share, it's next to the attic rehearsal rooms -

The Lion Works

Ball St / Mowbray St

Sheffield

S3 8DB

Feel free to contact me on [email protected] and I can send you some pictures of the room/ info

Many thanks

Rich

Bump

I'm a solo musician looking for a room I can rent on a monthly basis, have my own key, can leave stuff set up - that kind of thing. If anyone has a room/has space in a room they'd be happy to share please get in touch!

I am also after something similar. Doesn't have to be huge. Just something where I can leave my stuff safely.

My band is currently looking for a rehearsal space in Sheffield also.

Somewhere where can access around the clock, store our gear and pay rent monthly. Recently had a room like this but it has just been shut down to made into flats.

Places such as Attic, Yellow Arch, Redfern etc. are no use to us as we need somewhere to store gear and access at anytime.

I know they're quite hard to come by but if you have anything or know anyone that may have something suitable please give me a shout on here or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!