Fishing blogs around Sheffield or the surrounding area.

Does anyone have a fishing blog or know of any links to blogs in the Sheffield area.

I'd be interested to read a few. The last publication I have read was Angling Star that I used to enjoy, I've tried going down the angling mag route but they are just stuffed with adverts or a top angler telling us what the new killer bait is.

I have my own fishing blog I would love any feedback you have too, just Google, the art of coarse fishing Adam hogan. Thanks :)

Nice read Adam and well set out, your fishing style is not my thing I enjoyed it all the same.

I think with paragraphs I would find it easier to read with a darker print on some articles but that's my eyes I guess.

One thing I will add is on your tying instructions it may perhaps be better if you used something easier to see than mono, the mono doesn't show too well I'm sure you'll agree.

All that said it's a good effort, well done.

I also have a blog, might not be that informative but i mainly run it for my own pleasure. I mostly fish around sheffield and nottingham. Google smallriverchub (it wont alow me to post a link) Cheers

Chris