Hamsters living together

I have just adopted 3 sister hamsters that were born in a shop and can't be sold. I have bought a large cage and have adopted them together at the advice of the assistant. I have been told that Hamsters will fight as they get older, is this the case for sisters???

Which variety of hamster do you have ?

They are Russian hamsters, seem very happy at the moment

They are Russian hamsters, seem very happy at the moment

Russians are usually ok together , I have a number come here boarding that seem happy although you do have to watch for bullying

We have 2 males, they were fine together for a few months and then suddenly they weren't! Now we have 2 cages!

I used to have two Russian hamsters, they were brothers. At first, they were fine together, then after a few months they just became evil! One of them literally tried to eat the other! They fought constantly so we had to seperate them. Then they turned on us! Might be different with females though!

Put me off hamsters for life! I'd honestly rather approach a snarling dog than go anywhere near a hamster ever again! Good luck ;)

Keep a close eye on them. I don't know about girlies, but we had two males. Absolutely fine for the first six months and then one of them bullied the other awfully. We were about to separate them when the bully actually escaped from the cage and got itself murdered by our cat when my husband was out buying another cage! The other one showed no interest in escaping, and in fact turns four this year!