Takeover completed this week.

The last two were Owls playman, and I have never seen anything unfair done by the current one.

Perhaps you should contact the help desk and explain what you consider as biased towards you or your favoured team.

I am not doing this through a particular bias towards anyone, many posters have seen the shenanigans lately and if like me it puts them off posting then the forum suffers.

I just thought that a system in place could work and possibly make posters realise that not everyone is the same, it also needs any topic that seems to be attracting more animosity needs closing rather than suspending members.

I didn't read it as him having anything against Robbie Joe. Given that it is usually Mort who (doesn't appear to like the footie section much anyhow and) hands out the bans and warnings on here it didn't enter my head! (I know - empty head - before anyone else get's in there!) lol.

The consortium have been in the background since about a year after Milan bought SWFC, they are playing hard ball but I think this deal will go through, although to be honest, anything can happen.

Had a think about this G, how does that match with the obvious attempt by Mammadov? We have proof on that plastered on the shirt, are you saying that before that all happened there was already a consortium hanging around for several years with interest?

I had heard this before Mammadov Tim: I am assuming here (and we all know what that does but) I assume they weren't meeting his price and Mammadov said he would/could so instead of carrying on trying to hammer out a deal with the Thais he took a 'done deal'. I would guess because that fell through the Thais are now still trying to buy for less than MM's price and that's why he is saying nothing publicly.

As Gazza says - I have never bought a football club so we are all only surmising aren't we?

If the take over did happen, (and I trust grapplers judgement) what's the first thing you'd like to happen.

It would certainly make the two Sheffield clubs compete better. How we need both on the PL. It would be amazing to be fair.

It would be amazing and for a city our size it should not be beyond the realms of possibility given the right investment Jon. I for one will not be holding my breath whatever happens. If we do get taken over, I would love some investment in the squad, some improvements to the ground and a better marketing department.

It would be amazing and for a city our size it should not be beyond the realms of possibility given the right investment Jon. I for one will not be holding my breath whatever happens. If we do get taken over, I would love some investment in the squad, some improvements to the ground and a better marketing department.

yes. Manchester can do it and we can. I'd love it... imagine our two clubs competing in and around the top 4. :o

It's possible... why should it now be??!

Why did my horse racing tip get removed from here anyone? I did a search and saw that others have posts horse racing tips in the past? It doesn't breach any of the forum rules either? Blades moderators getting heavy handed?

They banned all betting tips a while ago SYNG. The moderator who mostly patrols this section isn't even a football fan. I am certain that Robbie the Blade who is a mod would have enjoyed the betting banter.

Well according to the star ( so it must be true ) the takeover could be completed before the weekend. Same as before ,we will believe it when it happens.

I am fairly sure the Star had similar stories in the past. Still not getting excited. Also really hoping that if they are Thai, they are not as mad as the Cardiff lot.

I am fairly sure the Star had similar stories in the past. Still not getting excited. Also really hoping that if they are Thai, they are not as mad as the Cardiff lot.

Everybody keeps saying that Tim, but the Cardiff mob aren't Thais.:)