Vocalist Required - Jazz

Hi all

I am a singer with a Sheffield based Jazz band ( usually a trio Piano , Drums, Double Bass) ocassionally guest sax players etc

Due to work commitments / pressures I am unable to commit to the amount of gigs that the band are currently doing, rather than them miss out I'm / we are looking for someone to share the duties with me, gender / age not important, With the band I perform songs from american songbook, songs from sinatra etc etc so could either be someone similar or again something different - a female perhaps to give contrast

the band are experienced musicians, so would need someone of a good standard, would be around 2 /3 gigs a month

The work is always paid (some well some not so) and we perform at some nice venues in Sheffield.

If anyone would be interested , please email me alfieryan84@gmail.com , I think the best thing would be to come along to either a rehearsal or we perform at a monthly jazz night where you could come along and get a feel for it and perhaps do a song - wouldnt need your equipment as I would have my PA set up.

Hope to hear from you

all the best

Thanks for the interest , have been in contact with those interested

will update if it doesnt work out

thanks