Attercliffe reunion

I am trying to find John Townsend, he went to, Huntsman, and Hartleybrook school.

I beleive his parents had a pub on Attercliffe.

I know a John Townsend, he was a car salesmen don't know if its the same one, think he married some one called Christine

I am trying to find John Townsend, he went to, Huntsman, and Hartleybrook school.

Hope I am wrong but would he be related to Trevor Townsend

I know a John Townsend, he was a car salesmen don't know if its the same one, think he married some one called Christine

Hi there MARY POPPINS.

Do you remember the name of the car dealership, if so will you send it me. If it's the same John, he has a friend coming from Miami.

Thank you.

---------- Post added 25-01-2015 at 17:59 ----------

Hope I am wrong but would he be related to Trevor Townsend

Hi bantycock, I really don't know I haven't seen John since I was about 14yrs old.

I am intouch with one of his old friends who lives in Miami. That's why I need to find John, he's coming over and it would be great for them to meet up. The john I knew lived on Attercliffe, I would appreciate any information.

Hi I still know his sister in law, I will ask her which school he went to

Thank you. I look forward to reply, fingers crossed.

Does he know John Rawson, maybe if you could tell me his name it might help, she thinks it could be him

Do you also know a John Rawson who went to the same schools at the same time

what year did he go to huntsman gardens

what year did he go to huntsman gardens

I think he left in 1963

Hi linda thanks for messages I went to school with john townsend glenn pickard and john rawson , I keep in touch with glenn by e mail not seen john townsend for probably 30 years .he worked for a big car dealership in sheffield .his mum and dad had a pub at tinsley . Sorry don't know how you could contact him pete

Does he know John Rawson, maybe if you could tell me his name it might help, she thinks it could be him

John and Glenn Pickard were best mates through school, and maybe after. Glen went tolive in London when he was 18yrs. There is an Attercliffe reunion and Glen is over from Miami for it. In 2009 I put something on SF about cliff lads and I put their names on. And that's how Glen found me.I replied to his message, and Glenn asked if I any information as he would maybe meet up when he's in Sheff for this reunion on the 14th of March.

I don't know John Rawson, but maybe Glenn does. If it would help I can email and ask. Maybe John wil remember Jayne M'Cormick she was Glenns girlfriend, and I was a friend of Jaynes.

I live in Ecclesfield and if it helps I wil let Johnhave myhome number.

Regards Linda

---------- Post added 26-01-2015 at 00:06 ----------

Hi linda thanks for messages I went to school with john townsend glenn pickard and john rawson , I keep in touch with glenn by e mail not seen john townsend for probably 30 years .he worked for a big car dealership in sheffield .his mum and dad had a pub at tinsley . Sorry don't know how you could contact him pete

Glenn is coming over for the reunion on the 14th of March, hope yo wil be there too. I think I have found someone who knows him, and she says he worked t a car sales. She has also mentionef John Rawson. So I might be on a winner, I'll let you know. Linda x

---------- Post added 26-01-2015 at 00:12 ----------

Hi again I have just had a message fron Pete Longley, he's emailed Glenn on occasion, and says he hasn't seen Johnfor maybe 30yrs. Also he mentioned John Rawson.

My reasons for trying to find John are genuine.

Linda.