Social Badminton - Looking for new players

We are a small Badminton group that play on a Tuesday at Springs Leisure Centre between 8.15 and 9.45 and are looking for some new players .

We are easy going , mixed , average to good .

Costs between £4.00 depending on the number of players.

I have not played for over a year and when i did play it was just for fun so im not that great. Im 32 and female and looking for some fun and casual keep fit. Maybe i could pop along one eve.

Hi i would like to come along some time not played since school but i enjoy it

Hi,

My partner and I would be interested in coming down. Do you need to be there for the whole time?

Hi. I'm looking for some easy going folk to play with. I'm not Brill but super enjoy a good game.

Hi there. I'm not sure where Michael has gone, but there are three of us that are regulars and we're playing tomorrow night. Hope some of you are coming up tomorrow. If so we meet in reception about 20.05-20.10. See you there

Hi there i will pop along to night i play at sheffield forum club on tuesdays, but i would to have a crack with all of you, i'm a average player looking for fitness and a laugh.

Hello. I would be up for this. Where is springs leisure centre. I need a racquet!

Hi, I have seen your thread and would be interested in coming along this evening. I hope to meet some of you there.

Hi there we shall be there tonight in reception from 20.05, I some times get there at 20.10. My name is Jess. Springs is top of East Bank road. I think you can hire out equipment but I'm not sure.

See you there

---------- Post added 23-02-2015 at 23:04 ----------

Playing tomorrow night if your interested