The Snoopers Charter returned last night

I do apologise if I came across as patronising, I just assumed that you would be good at, something.

So you completely trust the security services with all your data? Of course they don't pay people to watch all this data 24/7, they don't have to, it's stored and they have access to it when they want. You've not heard of Edward Snowdon? You don't believe that what he says about what powers our security services already have are true?

When you get mistagged for something you searched for and get dragged into a room and interrogated then you can come and tell us how it went.

Move to China or North Korea if you think this level of intrusion into your life is a good idea.

Funny you should mention that, it might well do, unfortunately I am not sure that Goettinger (I am sure you have heard of him :) ) doesn't agree with Cameron on this.

Hmmm... :huh:

... is he the one that kept his cat in a box? :(

So you completely trust the security services with all your data? Of course they don't pay people to watch all this data 24/7, they don't have to, it's stored and they have access to it when they want. You've not heard of Edward Snowdon? You don't believe that what he says about what powers our security services already have are true?

When you get mistagged for something you searched for and get dragged into a room and interrogated then you can come and tell us how it went.

Move to China or North Korea if you think this level of intrusion into your life is a good idea.

I am fine where I am thanks, and yes, I trust our security services 100%

They are the best in the world as far as I am concerned and could be even better if they were left to do their job without the small gang of apologists sticking their noses in.

Just my opinion.

I am fine where I am thanks, and yes, I trust our security services 100%

They are the best in the world as far as I am concerned and could be even better if they were left to do their job without the small gang of apologists sticking their noses in.

Just my opinion.

agreed wholeheartedly:thumbsup: its the ones that bleat the most we should be worried about:suspect: no smoke without fire:roll:

Let the government get on with doing what they are good at (running the country and keeping us all safe) and you concentrate on what you are good at ;)

The Government does not run the country, finance does. All they do is make laws that are designed to protect that system.

---------- Post added 23-01-2015 at 17:06 ----------

Hmmm... :huh:

... is he the one that kept his cat in a box? :(

No that was Schrodinger..:hihi:

The Government does not run the country, finance does. All they do is make laws that are designed to protect that system.

---------- Post added 23-01-2015 at 17:06 ----------

No that was Schrodinger..:hihi:

Ok thanks for the info

I will probably be voting for HSBC at the upcoming election.

Ok thanks for the info

I will probably be voting for HSBC at the upcoming election.

I dont think HSBC are putting up any candidates. However the Conservatives and Labour both represent the banks so either one will do.

This practice is nothing new. Your bill fails so tack it in the back of one that gets approved.

I suspect there will be a swathe of "If you're not doing owt wrong then why worry" posts.

Well if this goes through, you know that cheeky little text you sent to your other half detailing upcoming sexual activity between youselves. After this bill it won't be just you and your other half that reads it.

All the more reason to only use unregistered pay as you go mobile phones. they will be able to read the texts , but they have no chance of finding who sent them.

Same with emails, only ever send them from an unregistered phone on pay as you go. makes you a lot more anonymous .

All the more reason to only use unregistered pay as you go mobile phones. they will be able to read the texts , but they have no chance of finding who sent them.

Same with emails, only ever send them from an unregistered phone on pay as you go. makes you a lot more anonymous .

As long as you're not in the habit of leaving the phone on whilst you are regularly still in the same place (e.g. at home and work) and remember to turn it of when you're driving to so they can't link it switching between mobile cells and your car travelling past ANPR cameras.

Anyone else enjoying the irony of people using a pseudonym and arguing for the removal of privacy ?