Plain packaging for tobacco..on its way

Presumably then, if she were to ever need treatment as a result of that smoking, you would be happy to accept an NHS that says "sorry, can't afford to help you"?

Or just remove half her tumour.

I contribute plenty in other ways to cover any medical help i may need in the future. :)

as for me buying knock off , just call it a Tax Refund. :)

Presumably then, if she were to ever need treatment as a result of that smoking, you would be happy to accept an NHS that says "sorry, can't afford to help you"?

He could always use a backstreet struck off quack with a bottle of meths as payment. :hihi:

.........................................................:D

The irony...............I wish you could hear yourself!

You're obviously not qualified to know the difference between a good and a bad cigarette. The taste, flavours, how they feel when you draw. So you can't really comment ;)

---------- Post added 28-01-2015 at 20:40 ----------

As it was me who made the observation, I'll assume that applies to me, too? In which case, you are wrong. I have a degree in irony; I can spot it at several hundred metres. This is a barn door case of it. Let me spell it out for you: it is ironic that people are bleating about the way cigarettes are being made dangerous with 'toxic chemicals' when actually, that's all they were to begin with. There are hundreds of compounds in legal cigarettes which (I hope) you wouldn't give to a dog. The things are lethal, as it warns on the packet. If smokers suspect that the 'new' additives are even more harmful than the old ones, then the answer is obvious. Don't smoke at all, and if you are so addicted you can't stop and the best you can hope for is to defer your unpleasant and gasping death for a little longer, then don't buy contraband fags.

Academic, given how toxic cigarette smoking is per se. And it is the act of smoking which causes premature death. Don't delude yourself.

There's a world of difference between a good quality cigarette and a counterfeit one. Neither are safe, no one said that!

How much do you think the Government will save with the likelihood of you not being around to claim most of your pension?

Brown already robbed it remember?

Oh well, as long as Penistone999 and his dealer continue I'll never be out of a job.

He should be joyful that his actions employ civil servants with our £million pensions and 51 weeks a year holidays.

Oh well, as long as Penistone999 and his dealer continue I'll never be out of a job.

He should be joyful that his actions employ civil servants with our £million pensions and 51 weeks a year holidays.

I think the probablility of Penistone999 ever being 'joyful' is zero.

I think the probablility of Penistone999 ever being 'joyful' is zero.

I have a smile on my face every time i go and stock up from my fagman . knowing im keeping money in my pocket and out of the greasy paws of the taxman gives me a lovely warm glow.

I have a smile on my face every time i go and stock up from my fagman . knowing im keeping money in my pocket and out of the greasy paws of the taxman gives me a lovely warm glow.

Does it give you a cosy warm glow to know you're regarded as a massive hypocrite?

Like Porridge?:P

Penistone999's footline? : One life, one pair of lungs : cough it up, covered in blood.

Bleats about speed cameras, happy to fund organised criminal gangs. :loopy:

Penistone999's footline? : One life, one pair of lungs : cough it up, covered in blood.

AliceBB's motto. One life, better be careful! :hihi:

You really need to loosen up a bit. Do you really have to be so nasty to someone just because they smoke?! It doesn't give you any moral high ground, what so ever you know.

---------- Post added 30-01-2015 at 16:28 ----------

Bleats about speed cameras, happy to fund organised criminal gangs. :loopy:

He knows he's winding people up. Basically trolling.