Queen to hand out Maundy money at Easter In Sheffield

My heart bleeds:roll:

Call your GP

Everyone is born equal as a baby. The parents family and society then hammer it in your head who and what you are supposed to think you are.

You can take any baby and tell it it is a queen and throw money at it and program it to do that job. That person never had any chance to be really free under these intense pressures.

Buddha was told to be a prince but he renounced this kingdom and chose to become a beggar. At least people still talk about him 4000 years later.

I don't envy the queens position and responsibilities that come with it. She can't even go out on her own, it always has to be a big public show, she has become a piece of public property of Britain to enrich its identity.

I still see a human being in there, like everybody else, who has been forced to become a queen for the country.

What? calling their best known type of restaurants after a word used by the Russians who got there to beat Napoleon? Using their military operatives who sank the Rainbow Warrior to train others whilst serving their jaol sentences?

Which idea of the FRench was right? (personally, I like the one regarding the use of their convicted service personnel to train others to do the same).

:)

Personally i like the one where they used a contraption called a Guillotine :hihi:

Call your GP

Everyone is born equal as a baby. The parents family and society then hammer it in your head who and what you are supposed to think you are.

You can take any baby and tell it it is a queen and throw money at it and program it to do that job. That person never had any chance to be really free under these intense pressures.

Buddha was told to be a prince but he renounced this kingdom and chose to become a beggar. At least people still talk about him 4000 years later.

I don't envy the queens position and responsibilities that come with it. She can't even go out on her own, it always has to be a big public show, she has become a piece of public property of Britain to enrich its identity.

I still see a human being in there, like everybody else, who has been forced to become a queen for the country.

Sorry but that factually incorrect, the progeny of the leader are always in a favored position in nature. It is only in humans that persons born at the lowest level can, through effort and natural ability rise to the very top of society. I do agree that the Queen is public property, remember in her coronation address she committed herself to serve the country and the commonwealth with all her heart and effort. If everyone else in this country had conducted themselves the way that lady has we would all be a great deal better off.

That poor woman has never had a chance to be just herself. All these social pressures and expectations mould her into that queen role. She does it very well, don't think Charles really wants that job.

Had she wished to she could always have done what her uncle King Edward VIII did and abdicated couldn't she?

Someone else would have stepped in, there will never be a shortage of volunteers for that job, people have killed to do it. :)

Despite the fact that I believe it is a ridiculous job to still be in existence at this time I have to say she's done it well.

It does always amuse me when people go on about the stresses and strains attached to it though. She's 89 and still doing it, unless you think she's some kind of superhuman it really can't be that arduous can it?

That poor woman has never had a chance to be just herself. All these social pressures and expectations mould her into that queen role. She does it very well, don't think Charles really wants that job.

Oh cry me a river, I'm sorry to repeat myself but I will anyway, they should all be stripped of their undeserved wealth including property, given a council flat, the same benefits as everyone else and left to their own devices, if the're the super fabulous people they think they are they will soon be able to fend for themselves.

Oh cry me a river, I'm sorry to repeat myself but I will anyway, they should all be stripped of their undeserved wealth including property, given a council flat, the same benefits as everyone else and left to their own devices, if the're the super fabulous people they think they are they will soon be able to fend for themselves.

I would rather live in a council flat than be in prince Charles situation. The queen has accepted her job as a queen but prince Charles looks like he is only half into it. Think he would have been just as happy going to a meditation resort, he has written to someone I know to discuss his interest in meditation but he did not have the courage to go further.

The media would have pulverised him just like when he talked to his plants.

End of day all that property they have is meaningless. They don't have the freedom to live their own normal life as a spontaneous human being, they live in a royal prison without a chance to go anywhere freely or say what they really want to say, everything is criticized, media guards are everywhere.

Edited by dutch

Does anyone know what time the service starts or when would be best to visit to see her?

Does anyone know what time the service starts or when would be best to visit to see her?

The service is at 11am but ticket holders only but I will be outside to greet the dear old lady.

Down parkway a huge convoy of police vehicles at 12pm. Spotted a red rolls royce old royal type car near front of convoy. Was it the queen visiting a day early? Anyone?