Found brindle staff cross sharpie S5

Found last night by White Horse pub knocked on doors and went in the pub but no one knew who he belonged to. He is an entire male looks completely staffer except has a curly tale I am going to have to take him to the pound as my dog doesn't like him and is getting stressed.

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 11:41 ----------

He is in the pound here is a picture of the cheeky chap.

https://www.facebook.com/emma.mcnally.33/photos_synced?view_image=10153107986742216

So which is the dog please as you've shown pics of a staffie and a sharpei

Just looked at photos didn't realise you could see my dog Max (he's a DDB) I am not great with technology!! Its the small brindle dog in the first two pictures he does have the curly tail of a sharpie so looks like he is crossed but his face and body are pure staff. I thought he was a real sweetie but Max didn't agree!!

So which is the dog please as you've shown pics of a staffie and a sharpei

That's the funniest looking Sharpei I've ever seen! ;)

Any news on this little one emnmax? I know he went to the pound, but have they been in touch to say if an owners been to claim him?

No they haven't and to be honest I don't think they will as the man in the pub said someone had been in trying to sell a dog earlier in the day!

He was so sweet (a little bit humpy but he was only young and still entire) he sat, gave his paw, didn't pull on the lead, was great with people and even good with other dogs. If it wasn't for Max he would still be at mine waiting to see if his owners came forward and if they didn't I'd have kept him. Sadly Max is what he is and there would have been a fight :-(

I did read that on facebook but I hoped theyd got it wrong. Poor little thing, he sounds lovely.