Bus disruption info ?

been trying to find out what buses are running but bus websites dont seem to have any info (same problem last time it snowed)

anyone know where to find reliable and up to date info?

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 07:55 ----------

this was last updated 3 days ago . . .

http://holding.travelsouthyorkshire.com/ViewAllDisruptions.aspx

Just heard from DD no 52s running from Hillsbro via Crookes/broomhill ATM going via Brookhill roundabout. Couldn't find any info on Travel SY website.

Edit: website back up now.

Edited by Ms Macbeth

83 not going round firshill...going straight down shirecliffe rd and onto minna rd then burngreave rd

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I've just had a call from Sheffield Community transport to tell me their buses are not running today.

Does anyone know if the hospital buses are running between RHH and NGH?

All Sheffield Community Transport bus services are running including the hospital services.May be the door to door minibus services struggling but everything out.

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I've just had a call from Sheffield Community transport to tell me their buses are not running today.

All Sheffield Community Transport bus services are running including the hospital services.May be the door to door minibus services struggling but everything out.

Confused. :huh:

Check on South Yorkshire travel twitter account they keep this well upto date

Confused. :huh:

My Daughter's community transport bus has been cancelled and I was told their buses are not running.

Sheffield Community Transport buses are running. The Door 2 Door services have been cancelled. But SCT is attempting to get Shopper Services out. Updates will come when available.

Edited by chrissyd09