School closures/delayed starts 21/1/15

Walkley Primary opening at 9.30am.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Springs Academy opened 9:30..............closed at 10:00.

Well done Springs.

Brunswick community primary have asked parents to collect children if they can

Can anyone over 30 remember their school ever being closed due to snow? We just had to walk to school, classes might have been merged if the odd teacher didn't make it in, but everyone was expected to attend as normal. I am baffled by how easily they seem to close theee days!

Can anyone over 30 remember their school ever being closed due to snow? We just had to walk to school, classes might have been merged if the odd teacher didn't make it in, but everyone was expected to attend as normal. I am baffled by how easily they seem to close theee days!

I remember it happening once. I was pretty young as well. Otherwise- yeah we had to walk to school.

I remember it happening once. I was pretty young as well. Otherwise- yeah we had to walk to school.

Actually I think ours closed once, when the boiler broke down. Not just due to difficult driving conditions...