Brayford coming home ?

Signing a defender for 1 and a half million quid when you struggle for goals from your strikers baffles me, surely a striker for that price would have been more welcome.

Signing a defender for 1 and a half million quid when you struggle for goals from your strikers baffles me, surely a striker for that price would have been more welcome.

My thoughts too.

We've signed a striker who has scored 14 goals at the halway mark. We bid for Eoin Doyle and he chose Cardiff, his choice. O'Grady was another we went after, but his recent games have made Brighton hang on to him. We were in talks with Bradshaw but his injury means it is uncertain how he will fare for the rest of the season.

Just out of interest, and this is not a dig, I don't follow your club so I don't know, have you signed a decent striker in the transfer window?

We've signed a striker who has scored 14 goals at the halway mark. We bid for Eoin Doyle and he chose Cardiff, his choice. O'Grady was another we went after, but his recent games have made Brighton hang on to him. We were in talks with Bradshaw but his injury means it is uncertain how he will fare for the rest of the season.

Just out of interest, and this is not a dig, I don't follow your club so I don't know, have you signed a decent striker in the transfer window?

Signed Sergio bus, 22 year old Romanian grapps , if he's decent or not only time will tell.:) plus we also brought in Keane from man utd on loan last week

Stevie May...