Junk mail on blue bin day

I would be handy if the postman put the junk straight into the blue bin for me

I would be handy if the postman put the junk straight into the blue bin for me

Put return to sender not at this address they will have to pay for the mail to be returned and they may stop you receiving it.

You can get Royal Mail to stop delivering unaddressed items to you (Pizza Hut leaflets etc).

Royal Mail opt out

Scroll to the bottom and you can either write or email them your name and address and they send you out a form. You've gotta repeat this every 2 years.

You can get Royal Mail to stop delivering unaddressed items to you (Pizza Hut leaflets etc).

Royal Mail opt out

Scroll to the bottom and you can either write or email them your name and address and they send you out a form. You've gotta repeat this every 2 years.

Most of our 'Pizza Hut leaflets etc' are not delivered by Royal Mail unfortunately but your suggestion (and link) re Royal Mail opt out is very gratefully received.

If unwanted mail includes a free-post return envelope then I parcel up the 'bumf' from other unwanted mail and post it on. For example cats protection sent to dogs protection and vice versa etc or cats protction to RSPCA :hihi: