Need a model for grooming course

hi all i need a model for fri either a yorki westi or similar that needs a full trim.

i am doing level 3 dog grooming at castle college and the dog would need to either be dropped off their at 1pm or i can pick up and fetch back home if needed.

the cut would be for free so if any one would like to take up this offer which is extended to rescues as well as dog owners please pm me

I have long haired chis that need a bath feet doing etc?

sorry didnt see this at the time i think you commented on the walking page didnt you peaches

Hi if your willing to do home visits I have three lassa apros you can practice on. I live S35(High green)

i will be setting up mobile in the next month or so and would be able to do home visits then

Will you be hand stripping?

yes i will be.

and to set anyone whos thinking of using me mind at rest i used to be a groomer i had my own salon but for reasons out of my control i had to close it down, it now 6 years later and im a tad rusty which is why i am doing the course as a refresher

---------- Post added 27-02-2015 at 18:42 ----------

i need another model for college for next friday.

i am after either a spaniel, border terrier, scotty or schnauzer has anyone got one please.

Hi

Just seen this post I took my dog into College to be groomed and was very pleased. However due to his anxiety and the behaviourist training we are having he needs to have little to no contact with other dogs at present. He really needs his nails clipping and coat tidy up. Can you pm me when you are set up as a mobile.

Thanks

Andi

yes of course i will andifi, im still not quite ready to go mobile yet hopefully i will be soon

I have a Bichon x poodle if he's any good to u?

yes please could i borrow him next friday please