Sign in to follow this  

Hecate's Guide to Knitting Socks on Double-Pointed Needles

Yes. I had seen that, but wasn't very inspired by it but I didn't realise it was beaded. The knitting zone has some beautiful beaded socks. Sooo tempting:love:

You know, I only started knitting socks because my husband needs a new pair of socks to go inside his fishing waders and wellingtons. Neeldless to say, I have neither pattern nor yarn so if any of you out there have a suitable pattern. I'd be grateful if you can direct me to it. Thanks. Only today we were talking about sock knitting and he said that pink didn't suit him - referring to my Lornas Laces. He should be so blooming lucky:rolleyes:

Yes. I had seen that, but wasn't very inspired by it but I didn't realise it was beaded. The knitting zone has some beautiful beaded socks. Sooo tempting:love:

You know, I only started knitting socks because my husband needs a new pair of socks to go inside his fishing waders and wellingtons. Neeldless to say, I have neither pattern nor yarn so if any of you out there have a suitable pattern. I'd be grateful if you can direct me to it. Thanks. Only today we were talking about sock knitting and he said that pink didn't suit him - referring to my Lornas Laces. He should be so blooming lucky:rolleyes:

I always wondered about beaded socks - do you think they would be comfy? I think LL would be a bit overkill as fishing socks LOL :hii:

LisaH xxx

The photo links in this thread have been corrected, so they all should work again now :) .