Should Supermarkets provide bigger car park spaces for prestige cars?

You seem to completely under appreciate the skills involved in the stated manouvres. :hihi:
I don't think old Mahatma there ever drove a car. He had more sense.:hihi:

Think they already do this but yes a valeted service while shopping would kill two birds with one stone.

I love the valet service at some shopping centres, not only because you don't have to drive around looking for a space, you just drop it at the area and they take care of it.

How nice is it to come back from a shopping trip to a gleaming, fresh smelling car.... :)

Because none of them know the highway code?

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 08:13 ----------

Again back to the question of what is prestige...

I saw an Audi R8 in Hillsborough on the way home... Is that prestige? Or just sporty and a bit expensive.

Forklift drivers are instructed to reverse into the road because of the forks protruding into oncoming traffic if they drive out forwards.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

I love the valet service at some shopping centres, not only because you don't have to drive around looking for a space, you just drop it at the area and they take care of it.

How nice is it to come back from a shopping trip to a gleaming, fresh smelling car.... :)

What shopping centres are these??

Cars are getting bigger these days, but the standard car parking space remains the same = more damage to cars, potential insurance claims=higher premiums. Consumers pay the price AGAIN!!

All car parking spaces should be larger. I vote with my feet if the space isn't big enough for my convenience I don't go there.

All car parking spaces should be larger. I vote with my feet if the space isn't big enough for my convenience I don't go there.

I vote with my car. If it's not big enough I use 2 spaces!

Cars are getting bigger these days, but the standard car parking space remains the same = more damage to cars, potential insurance claims=higher premiums. Consumers pay the price AGAIN!!

Bigger cars do not equate to more prestige

What shopping centres are these??

the one I go to is at Crystal Peaks, they do a great Job

£12 inside and out :)

Bigger cars do not equate to more prestige

I didn't imply they did in my reply. I just replied saying cars were getting bigger but the spaces remained the same

Does anybody else feel that this thread is definitely going to inspire supermarkets to increase their average parking-spots?

Great job for all involved :D

Does anybody else feel that this thread is definitely going to inspire supermarkets to increase their average parking-spots?

Great job for all involved :D

Yeah, right... :huh:

... like the supermarkets are glued to this forum in the hope of picking up ideas on how to run their business?