Hard Drive Recovery

Does anyone know if there is anyone that can recover the data off a dead haed drive localy ??

Its not recognised when I try to connect to my desktop so pretty dead Ive got recovery software myself but cant get it open to perform a recovery

Describe what actually happens when you power it up. Any clicking / disk spinning etc.

No its a lappy drive I took it out of the laptop and connected to the pc to recover files but the pc wont recognise the drive its dead

Thanks but I have software but I cant get into the drive to recover the files

if its spinning then its recoverable. feel free to drop it off (handsworth) and il see what i can do. no fix no fee. pm me for my phone number to discuss it further. regards

If you want to pop in to Southey (S5) I'll have a look and do it all for free.

*donate a fiver to charity or something :-)

I'm not promising anything and you can even stick around while I'm having a look.

How much data are you recovering and where are you going to put the data if I do manage to recover it? Are you bringing a memory stick or some DVD's or something?