John roy chester, solicitor, london rd. Sheffield

I hope someone on here can help me. We are trying to find the above solicitor. Not sure if he is still in business or if his clients were passed onto another solicitor. We are trying to find a copy of the will made by this solicitor by my husbands mother and step father who recently died. We cannot find our copy of the will and are not sure what to do next. We are in Spain which makes things it bit more difficult and the Spanish lawyer says we need to contact the English lawyer. Many thanks. C :)

I think Athi, Kulisra , Smith at one stage included with Chester and Simmerson in their title.

Their number is 0114 2558001.

Roy retired years ago - he's pushing 80 assuming he's still alive. I've not spoken to him for a while.

Is this a will that needs proving? If you had a copy then your best bet will be to talk to the probate office, they can advise you if they have a current copy and who the executors are with the link above that someone provided.

If I'm not mistaken I think you will find that Roy died a few years ago. A sad loss, he was a lovely man.

Hi, Many thanks to everyone who replied :)

Yes sadly Roy passed away a longtime ago but being that I just found this forum and my answer is six years too late you probably already found what you e been looking for. If not I can put you in touch with is son

Didn't Chester's career, ahem, end in somewhat 'difficult' circumstances  ?