Sheffield Ghost Stories & Sightings

This is an interesting thread.

Any new sightings to report  ?

Edited by Paul60

OK interesting development, as well as the guy i linked to earlier

Karl (Dark arts paranormal)

Karl also does explorations and investigations with some more guys i watch, all sound, been watching em for a couple of years, they seem to be decent people, not out to make stuff up.

Dan (exploring with fighters) who do exploration videos of abandoned buildings.

Proving demons, who do paranormal investigation.

anyway both Dan and Proving demons have been doing a paranormal investigation in an abandoned house in which a spirit told them they were killed and hidden in the wall on the spiritbox.

They then spent a couple of videos trying to find out if there is anything in the wall, the last video has been uploaded, they DID find something, exactly where the spiritbox told them it would be.

Proving demons latest upload (shows a clip of the spiritbox session, but less footage when the police arrive)

And Exploring with fighters version (longer, more in depth)

and if you view the last videos of both exploring with fighters and proving demons, they show something else a little weird, they pull out of the hole a knitted santa toy

That's amazing.

Thanks for sharing this.

Has there been any update on the police investigation ?

I found this property on google earth.

The ground image date is from 2011 and one half of this house was occupied, there are people and cars in the drive and front garden.

The other house (2 terraced houses), was unoccupied in 2011.

The aerial view looking straight down, is recent. 2018

Both houses now stand derelict and the gardens, driveway etc are all very overgrown.

I wonder if those people who lived next door knew they were living next to a murder scene ? Or maybe they even had something to do with it ?

They look elderly and looks as though they'd lived there for years.

Edited by Paul60

On 12/20/2018 at 6:38 AM, Paul60 said:

That's amazing.

Thanks for sharing this.

Has there been any update on the police investigation ?

Sadly, i was going to say no, but then i noticed a facebook post from Karl of Dark arts paranormal on facebook.

Well guys it has come to our attention and decisions have been made to save our branding names and reputation from all of the recent drama with people asking if the recent news of proving demons video of ‘finding a body in the wall’ where police were called is fake or not. Because of this we are now receiving bad publicity in connection with Andrew for previous collaborations which makes us look questionable as to whether we are legit investigators or not. We know the truth of what actually happened that night and we have decided from this day forth Dark Arts Paranormal along side The Ouija Brothers will no longer be working with Proving Demons as we will keep our title as one of the few honest paranormal groups providing legitimate evidence truth and curiosity.
Go check the link for the news report

https://thenantwichnews.co.uk/2018/12/20/human-remains-discovery-in-nantwich-cottage-is-hoax-say-police/?fbclid=IwAR3g6R_HiEv5Y608E47YY1M8LskJVoLUPPqZpRPTnhEtDy3z7N48ZmGapEs

not so sure on proving demons but never thought Dan from exploring with fighters would stoop so low :(

Thanks Melthebell,

The more I watched their video, the more I began to think fake.

That American guy is one dodgy looking character. I'd be more wary of him than any ghost.

How low can people stoop to get subscribers.

Edited by Paul60

At least Karl from dark arts paranormal is trying to keep it real by distancing himself. Andrew (proving demons) always seemed to be more over the top and courting the big boys, like I said pity Dan's been dragged into it, but he's an adventurer rather than paranormal

I think some of these youtube adventurers and ghost hunters are eventually going to get hurt or end up before the courts.

Edited by Paul60