Sheffield Ghost Stories & Sightings

Could the man in the hoodie have been jogging ?

Could have. Or he might have been on a hoverboard, or riding a baby unicorn. Or it could have been a bag caught on a twig.

Could have. Or he might have been on a hoverboard, or riding a baby unicorn. Or it could have been a bag caught on a twig.
. Lol I get your meaning

---------- Post added 11-02-2018 at 14:07 ----------

Wonder when last sighting of monk was ?

This isn't a new sighting as such but...

If anyone has the Haunted Sheffield book by Mr and Mrs P.Dreadful, you'll know that one of the stories in there regards people being involved in accidents on the crossing which leads to Fitzalan Square Tram Stop. People are said to wonder infront of oncoming trafic as if not even aware of what they are doing, transelike, and get hit. Several have sadly been killed on there, which is why they have the "Caution, two way traffic..." annoucements to try and reduce the number of accidents.

Anyway last Friday evening, a girl / woman got knocked over on that crossing; me and all the other witnesses saw it from the tram stop platform. The trafic was on green and she had her hood up, not looking, when she wondered infront of the car. Fortunately the collision wasn't too serious and she got up after a few moments and hobbled back to the pavement.

It was only when I got home that it dawned on me where this incedent was and what has been said to happen there :o

What happened when she got to the pavement did she vanish ? She was a ghost ?

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 18:53 ----------

If anyone has the Haunted Sheffield book by Mr and Mrs P.Dreadful, you'll know that one of the stories in there regards people being involved in accidents on the crossing which leads to Fitzalan Square Tram Stop. People are said to wonder infront of oncoming trafic as if not even aware of what they are doing, transelike, and get hit. Several have sadly been killed on there, which is why they have the "Caution, two way traffic..." annoucements to try and reduce the number of accidents.

Anyway last Friday evening, a girl / woman got knocked over on that crossing; me and all the other witnesses saw it from the tram stop platform. The trafic was on green and she had her hood up, not looking, when she wondered infront of the car. Fortunately the collision wasn't too serious and she got up after a few moments and hobbled back to the pavement.

It was only when I got home that it dawned on me where this incedent was and what has been said to happen there :o

. I’ve just ordered book off eBay cheers Mike

I don't believe she was the ghost, I believe it's the paranormal aroma around that crossing which causes people do do such things.

I don't believe she was the ghost, I believe it's the paranormal aroma around that crossing which causes people do do such things.

Paranormal aroma ? I get that after a curry ! ?

ghosts what a load of rubbish,dont exist and never have,every thing seen in this way can be explained.

ghosts what a load of rubbish,dont exist and never have,every thing seen in this way can be explained.

Because you and I haven’t saw the monk etc you say they don’t exist ? I have an open mind

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 18:13 ----------

How can you explain the monk at stocksbridge bypass ?

Did she walk away when she got to the pavement ?

She stood there for a while being comforted by passers-by, then I got on my tram so didn't see anything after that.

Paranormal aroma ? I get that after a curry ! ?

Don't we all :hihi:

i'm sceptical too, but I enjoy all the stories. Stop being a killjoy ;)

I enjoy the stories too when lighter evenings come I’m going to stocksbridge bypass

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 21:20 ----------

Book arrived today very good