Sheffield Ghost Stories & Sightings

Why do you take it he has it on tape? There's nothing in his post to suggest that.

It seems like grand does not believe the story and would only believe it if they saw it on tape. Pathetic, but it's the way some people are.

well if all this goes on surely he as recorded it at somepoint

He recently told me of doors opening and closing all night, crying coming from the bottom of the lift shaft, angry shouting and screaming from the corridors and a mist that now wanders into his room and just hangs there

Here are some other places that are reputedly haunted..that I myself have had experiences of....

The Industry pub in Darnall & the Adelphi in Attercliffe.

tentywell lane is haunted

tentywell lane is haunted

Is it?

Really? :suspect:

Didn't think so ...

take it he as all this on tape then

Its a valid question mate, I asked him to at least try to take some pics, which he did and it did look like a shadow entering his room. But, as you can imagine, being alone in your flat (in bed), half asleep and that kind of thing begins your not gonna jump out of bed and ask it to pose for you. He was truly terrified and sneaked a couple of blurry photo's on his phone as his door opened and he heard something enter, walk up to his bed several times and then leave. I actually remember him updating his facebook from under his duvet that night saying he daren't breath as it was watching him.

Its a valid question mate, I asked him to at least try to take some pics, which he did and it did look like a shadow entering his room. But, as you can imagine, being alone in your flat (in bed), half asleep and that kind of thing begins your not gonna jump out of bed and ask it to pose for you. He was truly terrified and sneaked a couple of blurry photo's on his phone as his door opened and he heard something enter, walk up to his bed several times and then leave. I actually remember him updating his facebook from under his duvet that night saying he daren't breath as it was watching him.

I remember him once saying that something hovered above him on the ceiling and also came up behind him and screamed in his ear

Over the years we have had many inquiries regarding people with problems at Middlewood Hospital now Wadsley Park Village.

http://www.sheffieldparanormal.co.uk/middlewood.htm

Have you done a hunt / vigil there Bikertec?

---------- Post added 27-03-2013 at 15:51 ----------

I remember him once saying that something hovered above him on the ceiling and also came up behind him and screamed in his ear

You're right mate, I assume we both know him as a mutual friend on facebook then :)

Have you done a hunt / vigil there Bikertec?

---------- Post added 27-03-2013 at 15:51 ----------

You're right mate, I assume we both know him as a mutual friend on facebook then :)

must be our mutual love of SWFC :hihi:

must be our mutual love of SWFC :hihi:

WAWAW!! :D

the thing is trophyman, some of the reports (he) puts are truly terrifying, and I can understand something like that happening there when you look at some of his photographs of the place. Especially the really old ones from the last century.

Also, reading about the place, seeing that 1k or 2k (not sure now) men, women & children are buried in and around the grounds is pretty scary in itself! :o

WAWAW!! :D

the thing is trophyman, some of the reports (he) puts are truly terrifying, and I can understand something like that happening there when you look at some of his photographs of the place. Especially the really old ones from the last century.

Also, reading about the place, seeing that 1k or 2k (not sure now) men, women & children are buried in and around the grounds is pretty scary in itself! :o

his photos are terrific. Thing is, he is not the sort of guy you would imagine to be scared witless and has nothing to gain by telling lies

his photos are terrific. Thing is, he is not the sort of guy you would imagine to be scared witless and has nothing to gain by telling lies

Exactly!.. He's built like a brick (out)house :hihi::hihi: hopefully he can get some better photo's, stick a video recorder on or get some sound recordings. Might have to remind him again. I can't believe he's still living there tbh, I'd have legged it long ago. :|