Valentines meal, any recommendations?

Valentine's is a reyt dear do isn't it? I'm glad I'm married, saves me a small fortune missing out on being ripped off. For £150 we could cook a feast at home and have a couple of bottles of champagne each! Maybe I'm just grumpy...

on the 14th Champagne reception 4 course meal and a good bottle of wine of your choice at £80.00pp. to view our menu's please visit our website http://www.marcoatmilano.co.uk Grazie!

^^ This sounds like a good deal. You won't be disappointed with the food or service.

La Vaca. Nothing says I love you more than a sexy piece of steak!

La Vaca. Nothing says I love you more than a sexy piece of steak!

Or another piece of meat.

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 09:51 ----------

Hi we are doing a pre valentines night on the 13th 4 courses at £50.00pp and on the 14th Champagne reception 4 course meal and a good bottle of wine of your choice at £80.00pp. to view our menu's please visit our website http://www.marcoatmilano.co.uk Grazie!

"Pre-valentine "? 10 out of 10 for opportunism !

If she's paying: Smith & Baker

If your paying: Mcdonalds

Any suggestions please budgets around £25 a head I can't seem to find anywhere either to cheap with lots of food or to Expensive for very little haha

Any suggestions please budgets around £25 a head I can't seem to find anywhere either to cheap with lots of food or to Expensive for very little haha

ha ha dream on for £25 quid you are not going to get a valentines special! a pub meal with a glass of bubbly maybe

Ego is doing 4 courses for £19.95

Try that out?

ha ha dream on for £25 quid you are not going to get a valentines special! a pub meal with a glass of bubbly maybe

helpful as always

helpful as always

i try to please:roll: lets face it any decent place is not going to be charging anything less than about £50 plus wine, Marcos is £80 per head and i have booked smith and Baker and wont get change out of £150 for 2.

its one day a year that we get ripped off but hey its only once a year!

I think Shakespeares will still be offering their food at the usual prices on the big day. And 60p for a sandwich is not to be sniffed at. They have beer too.