How do you solve the Owls problem?

But Jon - your profile picture isn't of you is it? Not many of us - apart from castleboy's is.

:)

Is this what its about Frankie... you losing. Do you feel the need to "win" to fill that void gap again. No ones a loser Frankie, there are no losers in life... we're all winners. It's ok... talk to me Frankie. Remember I'm offering a Samaritan style service for Wednesday fans on here. :hihi:

I know your profile picture is just a cover up... it's a disguise... a mask... what are you masking Frankie? Your not a loser. Remember this... your a winner... inside. ;)

Thank you Jon - I'm grateful for what you're offering.

And I must admit you're right - I do feel the need to have to win with my footballing allegiance - regardless of what reality is telling me.

Let me reflect though:

Six years ago when my team got relegated from the Premier League I thought we'd return straight away. What with handout parachute payments and the squad we had. But it didn't happen. And I felt gutted.

But I felt confident in my clubs abilities to return us to the promised land. The future was bright, it was red and white.

A couple of years later we got relegated to the third tier. But not to worry, we had a good squad, we'd be back in no time instead of our biggest rivals who were also there, but much worse off than us. But they pipped us to it. I still kept believing. After all, the future was bright, it was red and white.

Three years later we were still in League 1. We ended that season in our lowest position for decades. But I still kept believing. After all, the future was bright, it was red and white.

This season we are 15 points off automatic. We've only won one in the last 6 league home games. Sold all our assets. Stripped our squad. Had no investment. And I still keep believing the future is bright, it's red and white. In fact we are perfectly placed for a Premier League return and Europe in four years, compared to where we were six years ago.

Now, does that not sound like a perfectly sane sounding person? Or perhaps someone who need help from the likes of the Samaritans?

We're not all winners I'm afraid. Some are losers. They are the ones in red and white I'm afraid :thumbsup:

You're embarrassing yourself Frank, obsessing over something that you cannot alter will do your social or spiritual life no good at all.

While you sit festering and angry no one knows only you, the rest of the world is going about it's business and has no inkling of the torment you are putting yourself through.

Take a chill pill, get a load of holiday brochures and sit with the missus and kids round the table and give yourself something good to look forward to and concentrate upon.

But Jon - your profile picture isn't of you is it? Not many of us - apart from castleboy's is.

:)

It was metaphorically speaking ;)

That particular profile picture... now what could this mean I wonder :D

I'm only messing with him. I don't mean any harm.

Love you Frankie lol :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-01-2015 at 14:40 ----------

Thank you Jon - I'm grateful for what you're offering.

And I must admit you're right - I do feel the need to have to win with my footballing allegiance - regardless of what reality is telling me.

Let me reflect though:

Six years ago when my team got relegated from the Premier League I thought we'd return straight away. What with handout parachute payments and the squad we had. But it didn't happen. And I felt gutted.

But I felt confident in my clubs abilities to return us to the promised land. The future was bright, it was red and white.

A couple of years later we got relegated to the third tier. But not to worry, we had a good squad, we'd be back in no time instead of our biggest rivals who were also there, but much worse off than us. But they pipped us to it. I still kept believing. After all, the future was bright, it was red and white.

Three years later we were still in League 1. We ended that season in our lowest position for decades. But I still kept believing. After all, the future was bright, it was red and white.

This season we are 15 points off automatic. We've only won one in the last 6 league home games. Sold all our assets. Stripped our squad. Had no investment. And I still keep believing the future is bright, it's red and white. In fact we are perfectly placed for a Premier League return and Europe in four years, compared to where we were six years ago.

Now, does that not sound like a perfectly sane sounding person? Or perhaps someone who need help from the likes of the Samaritans?

We're not all winners I'm afraid. Some are losers. They are the ones in red and white I'm afraid :thumbsup:

Yes it does. Don't get stressed about it. Your saying the same things and you sound annoyed.

Me letting you win, is making you feel like you've lost the argument.

You win. ;-)

Edited by JonBladesman

I'll answer the question, there is no problem to solve:) solid squad, doing well in the league, an owner who cares. I'll take these so called problems over how we were a few years back:)

You win. ;-)

As always :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 16-01-2015 at 14:55 ----------

I'll answer the question, there is no problem to solve:) solid squad, doing well in the league, an owner who cares. I'll take these so called problems over how we were a few years back:)

Dammit Nervy, stay away with your logic and your reasoned thought - there's no place for that rubbish on here!!

:hihi:

Spot on nervy.:thumbsup:

As always :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 16-01-2015 at 14:55 ----------

Dammit Nervy, stay away with your logic and your reasoned thought - there's no place for that rubbish on here!!

:hihi:

Oh dear... that only means one thing :hihi:

Jon has had me hooked for weeks? On a thread 10 days old? :huh:

Would this be the same Jon that when asked yesterday on the other big thread what he thought of CBeebies embarrassing prediction from 2008 that the "future was red and white" (7 year Frank) in relation to his current predictions, and said that the blades were:

7 years later. No parachute payments. No West Ham money. Gone from a PL squad to a League 1 squad. From championship playoff place to a league lower. Attendances down. Losing money. No youngsters left to sell. Nothing coming through the academy. No hotel. No feeder teams. 1 league lower where you've stagnated for four seasons.

But the difference between then and now is:

You're set up now to hit the PL and Europe

:loopy:

You guys come up with that laughable crap. And then put a cherry on it by trying to make out I'm losing this debate.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Calm down frankie lad,calm down,Jon has had you hooked for weeks with ALL of his threads on here......that clears that one up:)

Next ,you come up with the same crap again and again and again and again.

you think it is some sort of competition you must win at all costs.Jon has really got to you a lot deeper than i first thought.

AS for the putting a cherry on it,that is exactly what you are doing with your club.15yrs out of the prem (which upsets you) so you try to deflect from that by trying to convince posters how bad we are.If we use your club as a example we still have 8yrs to get into the top half of the championship same as your "massive " club.

Frank,Frank,Frank,let it go,it's not a competition,Both clubs fans expect their club to do better,both clubs.When you were a little lad and your club got relagated from the prem,don't tell me you didn't think they would go back up with in a couple of seasons.:hihi: