Natural dessicated thyroid hormone

Hi I've been on T4 only for about 7 years now and decided I want to try NDT. ..anyone else with thyroid problem made the switch?

I think the hardest thing will be finding a Dr to prescribe it .

I had a total thyroidectomy a few years ago and went straight onto levothyroxine. Ive been seeing a consultant at the hospital for nearly 4 years now, every 8 weeks, to try and help me get balanced and feel well. Hes been very supportive and ive tried various drugs one of which was armour thyroid that he ordered in from america for me.

I have to say that after months on armour I had to admit that it made no difference at all and actually the stress of not knowing if it would arrive from the usa each time and then going to the hospital each time to collect it was a challenge.

My cognition, vision, mood and memory have never been the same since my operation and im accepting they will never be. So now I take levothyxroxine and a number of minerals and vitamins and do the best I can to regulate my mood to try and be less bipolar than I have the default of being. Plus exercise and calm at times.