Snake Pass/Woodhead closures

Is this an SF record, only 26 posts since 04-03-2006 and still going?

Must have been stuck in a Pennine snowdrift...

I'm going over snake later but have heard the stretch after Manchester Road where the Landslide Road works are is closed. Does anybody know if this is correct and can I get to snake down bole Hill Thanks

Edale Mountain Rescue Team

Latest travel news is reporting the Snake Pass is still closed due to ice and the Woodhead Pass is closed due to a three vehicle accident.

This was posted 3 hrs ago.

I'm going over snake later but have heard the stretch after Manchester Road where the Landslide Road works are is closed. Does anybody know if this is correct and can I get to snake down bole Hill Thanks

Yes it is still closed. Best to go on Rivelin bottom.

Yes, it's closed both ways from Hagg Lane to Lodge Lane until 2 December.

Edale Mountain Rescue Team

Latest travel news is reporting the Snake Pass is still closed due to ice and the Woodhead Pass is closed due to a three vehicle accident.

This was posted 3 hrs ago.

I crossed the woodhead just before 2pm, no accident or signs of any accidents.

I crossed the woodhead just before 2pm, no accident or signs of any accidents.

It was closed when i went past Flouch roundabout this morning at 8.30 am.An ambulance and paramedic were heading up there as i was going round the roundabout.I went on to it to go to Glossop at 11.00 am and it was totally clear.

Cheers for the info guys. I will be going down lodge Lane onto snake. sounds like it should be clear

i was up at crosspool today and there are loads of signs up saying a57 manchester road closed - is due to roadworks and will be for quite a few weeks