Morrisons: Local Closures?

Don't forget Aldi and Lidl are just supermarkets - the German equivalent of Morrisons.

I've recently noticed that Aldi aren't the cheap store they once were, now that they have a good foot in the market. In Germany they aren't seen as cheapo store

I commented on how prices seemed to be rising in Aldi only last week. I have also noticed a slip in the quality of their fresh produce. I hope it's only a temporary blip because we've used Aldi for years and saved a small fortune over the time. I can't help but laugh now though when I hear people who looked down their noses in the past have been more then happy to shop there since the popularity of Aldi and Lidl increased.

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 22:37 ----------

They've already got one off upwell street.

I was waiting for somebody to mention this. You are correct and it deals with all the local home deliveries.

who did you report the illegality too and what was the response?

I would assume to the forum police. I imagine he only got some sort of smart arsed reply though :hihi:

The list of closures:

523 Cramlington

507 Accrington

451 Ravensthorpe

505 Bransholme (Hull)

428 Telford

503 West Bromwich

541 Wallasey

420 Newton le Willows

495 Rugby

488 Crawley