Hit and run Asian lady Blue Golf

Isn't it about time you got that thing animated so that we could all spin it for real? :)

Very good suggestion. Also could do with adding some new things to it. Will see what I can do in an idle moment.

Worth a try? Dead lord, let it go, a driver clipped someone in her car more than likely by accident and still doesn't realise to this day.

In which case the police should track her down and prosecute her.

If you can "clip" a pedestrian and not realise then you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

In which case the police should track her down and prosecute her.

Really? A bit draconian, I am sure just a talking-to would suffice.

You seem to be pretty relaxed in general about her hitting someone, given the post I quoted...

You'd probably be a bit more upset if it had been yourself though. Or if the clip had resulted in a fatality...

You seem to be pretty relaxed in general about her hitting someone, given the post I quoted...

You'd probably be a bit more upset if it had been yourself though. Or if the clip had resulted in a fatality...

The way people are going on you would think the person purposely hit the person head-on, and then reversed over her a few times for good measure.

Shall we bring back the birch for the lady in the car as well, whilst we are at it? Accidents happen, ffs :loopy:

I doubt this was an accident. Ambulance workers tend to have high vis jackets and big white boxes with blue lights on. If someone drove so close that they hit someone I can't see that you can call this an "accident".

I doubt this was an accident. Ambulance workers tend to have high vis jackets and big white boxes with blue lights on. If someone drove so close that they hit someone I can't see that you can call this an "accident".

So she hit her on purpose then?

The way people are going on you would think the person purposely hit the person head-on, and then reversed over her a few times for good measure.

Shall we bring back the birch for the lady in the car as well, whilst we are at it? Accidents happen, ffs :loopy:

There you go again. A combination of massively exaggerating, whilst trying to excuse hitting someone with a car. Was it you?

If they'd killed someone I'm sure the police would be all over it.

They didn't though, this time, so you seem to think that that's perfectly okay and nobody should do anything about it.

You don't see how clipping someone is only a few inches, or a slight change in circumstance away from killing them? And why stopping this driver before that happens might be a good thing?

Accidents happen, but unless she had a blow out or something this wasn't an accident, but it was an example of dangerous driving.

There you go again. A combination of massively exaggerating, whilst trying to excuse hitting someone with a car. Was it you?

I wasnt an Asian lady the last time I looked :hihi::hihi:

Difficult to tell from here, you're all blurry.

Difficult to tell from here, you're all blurry.

Better run around and try and find some CCTV from four days ago then, huh?