Hit and run Asian lady Blue Golf

Driving near Newfield Green at approximately 2:45 saw an Asian lady driving a blue golf hit an ambulance worker who was stood next to the ambulance- drove off without stopping after she clipped her, I stopped to check she was ok luckily only a sore back.

did u get the reg no and report it to the police??

Sadly not; the car had passed me and I saw her in the mirror hit the ambulance staff...they didn't get it either

Where was this? Perhaps there were other witnesses or maybe the lady wasn't aware of the incident and may read this.

Where was this? Perhaps there were other witnesses or maybe the lady wasn't aware of the incident and may read this.

Indeed, if she only clipped her she may not even be aware. No point in chasing this, IMO.

what does IMO mean

Indeed, if she only clipped her she may not even be aware. No point in chasing this, IMO.

if she did clip someone and she didn't know then she's a massive danger to everyone on, and off the road and should be found and banned immediately

Would the thread title have been 'hit and run white lady blue golf' if the driver had been a white lady? Just asking!

PROBABLY.It was part of the description.Same as the car was BLUE.

Would the thread title have been 'hit and run white lady blue golf' if the driver had been a white lady? Just asking!

What has that got to do with anything? All the OP did was give a description in the same way that the police would do. They have done nothing wrong in doing so.